You can book tickets for our shows and activities online, phone or in person.
Get in touch with our Box Office
Tue - Fri 12pm- 6pm
Sat 12pm - 3.30pm
(or until performance start time)
Online booking open 24/7
Tickets for all our in-house productions and co-productions start from £15, available on every performance.
Our ticket prices vary based on demand, so we encourage early booking to get the best seats at the best price.
- Save up to 20% when booking for 3 or more shows with our Season Saver packages - find out more.
- Save 10% on tickets at any time with our Membership schemes - join today from just £5 a month
- We have great rates for schools & groups booking for 10+ - find out more.
- We provide free tickets for those who require an essential carer. Find out about our Access For All scheme here.
Group and School prices
We offer great group and school prices for those booking 10+ tickets.
Booking early guarantees the best seats at discounted rates, and there are free tickets for those booking large groups.
We are currently operating with eTickets only.
Immediately after booking tickets, you will receive two emails:
- the first email will be your order confirmation
- the second email will contain your eTicket/s
You'll need the eTickets within this email to gain entry to the Theatre/Studio for your event.
If you don't receive this email, or there is a problem downloading the ticket(s), please contact our Box Office team on 01204 520661.
To reduce paper waste, we encourage customers to download the ticket(s) on a mobile device. If we have a mobile phone number on your account you will be sent a link for your eTickets the day before your performance.
We know things can change so with our flexible ticket policy, tickets may be exchanged for similar priced tickets for another performance of the same production for just a £1 per ticket fee, subject to availability and at our discretion. All exchanges must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled performance.
We only refund tickets if we have has to cancel a performance.
Access bookings can be made online, over the phone and in person with our Box Office team.
For full information visit our Access page
Give The Gift Of Theatre!
You can purchase Octagon Gift Vouchers online, over the phone or in person. Find out more and purchase your voucher here.