Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR ALL BOOKING CHANNELS
All ticket bookings require immediate payment.
For group bookings tickets can be reserved by telephone or in-person, the balance must be paid for within three working days of the reservation.
If the performance is within 5 days of the booking date then tickets will be held at the Box Office for collection before the performance
On receipt of your tickets, please check that they are for the correct performance, date and time as mistakes cannot necessarily be rectified on the day of the performance.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, UK Maestro, Delta, Solo, and Electron cards.
Octagon Gift Vouchers are sold and accepted (valid for one year from the purchase date)
WETM Theatre Tokens are also accepted as payment.
Print at Home/e-tickets are available, free of charge. To have hard-copy tickets posted incurs a £1.25 postage fee
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Octagon Theatre Trust Ltd.’
Please note we do not offer refunds or credit. Tickets may be exchanged for similar priced tickets for another performance of the same production, subject to availability and at our discretion
In order to make the exchange, please notify the box office and ensure tickets are returned at least 24 hours prior to the performance date you were originally due to attend.
All exchanges are subject to a £1 per ticket administration charge. We regret we are unable to offer ticket refunds, unless the Octagon has had to cancel a performance.
Octagon Theatre Gift Vouchers are on sale via the Box Office or online
These are valid for one year from the date of purchase
Please note the performance will start at the advertised time. If you arrive late for the start of a performance we appreciate that you will want to take your seat as soon as possible. We will do everything possible to assist. To limit disturbance to fellow audience members and artists we may have to ask you to wait until a suitable break in the performance. On occasion, this could be in the interval, and on some occasions, this may not be possible once the performance has started.
The Theatre Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission to the Theatre.
- Request any ticket holder to leave the Theatre.
- All tickets are sold subject to the Theatre Management’s right to alter the advertised programme or cast in the event of illness or unavoidable cause, without prior notification.
- The Theatre Management reserves the right, in extreme circumstances, to cancel any performance without notice. Every effort will be made to contact customers in advance and a full refund will be provided.
- Some productions may contain smoking, strong language and/or themes of an adult nature. The Octagon advertises age guidance information where appropriate. We advise customers ask at the time of booking if additional information is required.
- All customers must be accounted for in the auditoria.
- All customers require a valid ticket.
- We do not admit babes in arms (children under 18 months) – the only exception to this is our Storymakers sessions
- The taking of photographs, capturing of images or the use of any recording devices including mobile phones during any performance is strictly prohibited
- Mobile phones are an irritant to both actors and audience and must not be used during the performance.
- The Octagon Theatre is a non-smoking building. We ask our customers to refrain from the use of electronic cigarettes in all areas of the Octagon as it is potentially disruptive, causes confusion and can be a distraction.