We’ve teamed up with the amazing Graeae Theatre Company to deliver their artist development programme BEYOND. The programme is designed to support Deaf and Disabled artists who could most benefit from alliances with regional theatres in the North, North East, North West of England and the East Midlands. Artists can reach out to Graeae and then be connected to a theatre who can best support them. Being connected with the Octagon Theatre (or any other partner theatre) could benefit in one or more of the following ways:
All access requirements will be met.
- Creative space and support to explore theatrical ideas
- Shadowing opportunities within R&D and rehearsal processes
- A share in 600 hours of rehearsal space
- A share in 100 hours of mentoring support
- Support in sourcing funding and bursaries
- Bespoke introductions to accessible opportunities near you
- In addition to space, time and people, we will be offering a number of Micro Grants to unlock additional resources and help projects achieve their full potential.