A two-hour online session led by the drama school LAMDA looking at:
- how to select monologues
- how to explore them for performance in an audition.
The session will be useful for those looking at drama school auditions, but also students applying to college Performing Arts courses, and other auditions generally.
We will be answering questions like:
- What are audition panels looking for?
- What are the key things to look at in a speech?
- Where can I find audition speeches?
- How do I know what the right speech is for me?
There will be time at the end for a Q&A from a LAMDA graduate. We will also talk about getting involved with future opportunities at the Octagon.
This workshop is free and is aimed at young people living in Bolton. It will be hosted on Zoom and participants will receive a link ahead of the event.
Tuesday 16 February, 2-4pm
Online Zoom Workshop