(last updated 26/05/2021)
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- We have enhanced our cleaning schedules throughout our building and will ensure that the Kitchen & Bar and theatre areas will be cleaned and sprayed in between performances/visits.
- Our auditorium and building is working at a reduced capacity to help visitors maintain social distancing.
- We will ask you to arrive, and/or admit entry into our auditorium, at staggered times to manage entrance points, reduce large gatherings and maintain social distancing. Please follow any additional guidance that we may send you directly in advance and as advised by our Customer Experience team on the day.
Test and Trace
- To comply with legal requirement all visitors over 16 to the Theatre and our Kitchen & Bar will be obliged to give their details. Please scan the NHS test and trace app on arrival or give your contact details to a member of staff.
Hand sanitiser stations
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations around the building to make it easier for you to wash your hands regularly.
- With the redevelopment we have a new air ventilation system that will bring in fresh air from outside in the theatre and front of house areas.
- Our staff will be wearing masks, have temperature checks and be regularly tested to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM VISITORS TO KEEP YOU AND OTHERS SAFE:
Wear a Face covering (unless exempt)
- It is legal guidance that visitors must bring along and wear a face covering whilst in our venue, including when seated in our auditorium, unless you are exempt due to a mental, physical or hidden disability or are under 11 years old. Please do not be offended if a member of our front of house team double checks that the reason you are not wearing a face covering is for medical reasons.
- You may remove your face covering to enjoy our food and drinks and when sat at your table in our Kitchen & Bar.
Clean your hands regularly
- With additional hand sanitiser stations located in the building please wash your hands regularly.
Keep your distance from others not in your household
- We have reduced capacity and staggered entry times to make social distancing easier. Please keep sufficient distance between you and anyone not in your household as much as possible.
Stay home if you are self-isolating
- If you have symptoms or have been told to self-isolate please do not come to the venue. We have made our ticketing policy more flexible than ever before so please call our box office on 01204 520661 to arrange an exchange or credit.