(last updated 24/08/2021)
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- We have enhanced our cleaning schedules throughout our building.
- With the redevelopment we have a new air ventilation system that will bring in fresh air from outside in the theatre and front of house areas.
Hand sanitiser stations
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations around the building to make it easier for you to wash your hands regularly.
- We have options of socially distanced performances in the autumn.
Test and Trace
- It is no longer a legal requirement to obtain everyone's contact details. The NHS QR code will still be displayed for those who wish to check in.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and be regularly tested to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM VISITORS TO KEEP YOU AND OTHERS SAFE:
We STrongly reccomend the wearing of masks (unless exempt)
At all times in the building (including in the auditorium) we strongly recommend you wear a mask (unless you are medically exempt) to help protect our staff, performers and other audience members.
You may remove your face covering to enjoy our food and drinks and when sat at your table in our Kitchen & Bar.
Clean your hands regularly
- With additional hand sanitiser stations located in the building please wash your hands regularly.
Stay home if you are self-isolating
- If you have symptoms or have been told to self-isolate please do not come to the venue. We have made our ticketing policy more flexible than ever before so please call our box office on 01204 520661 to arrange an exchange or credit.