(last updated 14/06/2021)
- All bookings must be made in advance. Please book online via our website or by calling our box office on 01204 520661, where you will be issued with an e-ticket. Remember to book early to avoid disappointment as there is limited capacity available.(Any bookings on the day of the performance will be phone only).
- In line with public health advice, we are operating at reduced capacity and are offering seats in socially distanced groups, with 1m+ between each group. Tickets can be booked for groups up to six people or 2 households/bubbles.
- All tickets will be issued as e-tickets that can be used on phones or printed out at home.
- We will send you more information via email in advance of your visit to ensure you have all the information you need in advance.
KITCHEN & BAR BOOKING
- Our Kitchen & Bar will soon be open for daytime dining and drinks – sign up for our e-news and you will be one of the first to know when the Kitchen & Bar will reopen.
- More information about food and drink available before and during any shows will be sent via email closer to the time of your visit.
FLEXIBLE TICKETING POLICY
In order to help you BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE we have made our ticketing exchange policy more flexible than ever before to ensure you do not miss out whatever happens.
For your peace of mind if you need or want to postpone your visit due to Covid-19 for any reason (such as displaying Covid-19 symptoms or have been told to isolate) we have a no quibble exchange policy where we will exchange your ticket at no additional fee for an alternative performance or theatre credit, valid for 12 months from your planned visit.
Please contact the theatre as soon as possible if you are unable to attend. For all exchanges you must contact the theatre before the performance start time you are due to attend, we cannot exchange tickets after an event has passed.
In the unfortunate event of a future production/performance being cancelled, we will automatically offer you a choice of: a digital alternative (if available), an exchange to a different production/performance (if available); theatre credit (to be used on a future production at the Octagon available for 12 months), a full refund or the option to donate the cost of your ticket to the Octagon.