2020 is a year that none of us will ever forget. Whether you've been on the NHS frontline, adapting to working from home or spent your social life on Zoom, we have one thing in common: we all have a story (or two!) to tell.
The Octagon would love to hear your 2020 stories as well as your thoughts for the future, so we are inviting people to respond to eight questions. Your answers will inspire an exciting project for the opening of the new Octagon building, following our major redevelopment.
Our eight questions are:
- What are three words which sum up 2020 for you?
- What image or moment of 2020 will be the one thing that stays with you?
- Is there something positive that you have experienced or learnt during 2020?
- What are three words that sum up Bolton for you?
- If you could speak to Bolton, what would you say?
- What taste/smell/sound sums up Bolton for you?
- What is one thing that might surprise people about Bolton?
- What are your hopes for the future?
Your answers can be either a couple of words, a full sentence or a longer paragraph – whatever you feel. There are no right or wrong answers, we’re just excited to hear your thoughts. If you aren't able to answer all the questions, then please just answer the ones which you can.
You can submit your answers to the Octagon’s Eight Questions by filling in the survey online:
click here to fill in the online survey
Or alternatively you can:
- email your answers to email@example.com
- post your answers to Octagon Theatre, Howell Croft South, BL1 1SB
- or call the box office on 07860703688 and give your answers to a member of staff over the phone.
*The survey will be open until Sat 1 November