Request for ticket prize donations
If you’re a holding a fundraising event we’d be happy to offer our support with a donation of tickets.
Every month we offer 3 pairs of donation tickets for our in-house productions. We receive a high volume of appeals and 3 successful request is drawn monthly at random.
We follow a set of guidelines about what events and activities we can support and will consider applications based on the below criteria.
- The event must have confirmed time, date, venue and must be in support of a registered charity or to raise funds for a ‘good cause’/third sector organisation, e.g. school. Please state your registered charity number.
- We will not support events that are in anyway political, sexist, homophobic, racist, or any other protected characteristic.
- We will only support charity requests where the prize can be picked up in person, and the group requesting the prize can comply with the requests set out by the Octagon (e.g.: displaying posters and brochures/flyers)
- We will look more favorably on events/activities based in the Bolton region and events or groups that meet our engagement priorities.
- If you have received donation prize tickets from us in the past couple of years then we are unable to support repeat requests.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be notified by email.
Please note, requests via post, to any other email address and requests that do not contain the above information cannot be considered.
The Octagon Theatre Bolton are a registered charity (248833).